2011-03-27

Letter for you!

Hi Mum,

How are you? I am pretty good. I love it here in Australia, it's awesome! I have to tell you something. I know what you think now. But it is not bad! I worked two times in Mil's restaurant. Are you proud of me? I like it and I like it to be a waitress. The only thing what is so difficult and where I am afraid to do, is to ask people for their order. Because it is so difficult to understand it. But I think I work pretty well. Do you want to know what I have to do at work? I describe it, okay. At first I have to greet the guests, bring them to their tables and give them the menu. After that I bring them a bottle of water and put some water in their glasses. Then I have to wait till they are ready for order. When they are ready, I get a little book and a pen and go to the table and ask for their order. Then I go back to the bar and give the dinner order to the kitchen and make the drinks. I bring them the drinks and wait till the dinner is ready. Whenever it is ready, I bring it to them. After that I wait again until they have finished and then I go and ask them, if they want the dessert menu. If they want some dessert, I have to wait until they are ready to order, then I go and ask for the order, bring the order to the kitchen and wait till the dessert is ready. Then I bring it to their tables. When they have finished and don’t want anything else, I go to the bar, put the bill on a little plate with chocolate and bring it to them. And at last I have to clean the table.
During the time I have to wait, I put the dishes into the dishwasher or dry the dishes or set up some new tables. It is really hard and after work I am really tired, but I love it, I feel good when I have finished work. I have never thought that I like work so much.
I hope you are very proud of me.

Love,

Gesine

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen